Junior Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
As Junior Relationship Manager, you will assist the other Relationship Managers in the Corporate Finance Department, but also work as an independent Relationship Manager who is in charge of certain identified Japanese and Asian clients.
- Support other Relationship Managers for business promotion to their accounts
- Prepare business reports to Head Office and for branch internal use
- Provide banking services and products to Japanese clients
- Promote business promotion initiatives, such as M&A and Transaction Banking
- Manage administrative tasks
- Minimum Bachelor or equivalent level of qualification
- Fluent Japanese language skills and very good Business English skills
- Basic Knowledge for Commercial Banking, Corporate Financing, Credit/Financial Analysis, Economics and Accounting
- Working experiences and general understandings about policies and procedures in financial institutions
- Finance product or service related experience, such as M&A and Transaction Banking, is preferred
- Customer oriented behavior
Japanese & English
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.