Technical Buyer (m/f/d) – Sports Cars with Focus on Japanese Market
- being the interface between the project team and our suppliers
- developing and performing project related purchasing strategies
- you evaluate suppliers and participate in the selection process in close cooperation with our technical engineering and facilitate - the communication between the involved parties, mostly in Japan
- handle cost estimations and ensure that the total purchasing costs from the conceptual phase through to SOP remain within budget
- manage the buying process for components in line with specified costs, quality, quantity and delivery target quality, stable delivery performance and cost reductions
- negotiate prices, improve costs and terms of business by using best practice tools and methods
- have relevant business/ commercial or manufacturing/ engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- have 4-6 years of related experience at a professional level, preferably in motorsports or automotive environment
- have experience in project management and a sound background using SAP and Microsoft Office
- have fluent language skills in German, English and Japanese is mandatory
Don’t just go to work; become part of a unique company within a fast-moving
industry. TOYOTA GAZOO Racing GmbH – creating excitement through team spirit
and advanced technology!
We are looking for a Technical Purchaser Road Car to be part of our research
and development and works motorsport team in Cologne, Germany. In this
role you will represent the purchasing department in the various project
teams. Your task will be to integrate the suppliers into the development
process, and coordinate all activities related to the project throughout the
whole procurement process.
Are you a team player who thrives on responsibility, with strong analytical and
negotiating skills? Then you are the right person to take on this challenge.
Experience team work and be inspired by the passion of our 300-strong
workforce for motorsport and automotive projects.
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing GmbH
+49 2234 1823 1223