Supply Chain Management and Purchase Planning Coordinator (m/f/d)
Assignment This position is responsible to manage the purchasing plan, direction of the purchase order and check receiving, inventory control on behalf of Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH.
• Establish of purchase, inventory and allocation planning used by the company´s Global In and Out System based on Sales data received through internal software by E-Planning.
• System and data maintenance of Global In and Out System
• Coordination of all inbound shipments and tracking with Customer Service and each sub-sidiary if needed
• Close cooperation with Sales and Customer Service Teams and each subsidiary to en-sure smooth transactions
• Control of fair and reasonable stock levels
• Provides administrative support to SCM team as required
• Business trips to Japan and subsidiaries ( 2-3 times a year)
• Import-Export clerk, merchant in wholesale and foreign trade
• Solid background of purchase and company planning
• Flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Competency with MS Office and data processing systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Value of teamwork and ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Challenging spirit, willingness to grow knowledge, Flexibility
Language requirement very good English and German and good Japanese language skills
Since 1933, DAIKIN Industries has been involved in the research and production of
fluorochemicals and is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products today.
Daikin Chemical Europe offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
The European Headquarter Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH in Düsseldorf is responsible for sales, technical service and marketing,
Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH