Beschreibung des Aufgabengebiets
1. Job Objective The job responsibilities consist of three pillars, Project coordination of Invest Japan , Business Exchange between Japan and Germany as well as Administrative work.
(1) Invest Japan In order to serve achievement of the target set by Japanese government and JETRO HQs , JETRO Duesseldorf is providing necessary information to German potential investors , invitation to Japan, organizing or participation to seminar , facilitation of business matching with Japanese companies.
(2) Business Exchange between Japan and Germany project coordination Various regions in Japan and Germany are developing regional business exchange each others. JETRO Duesseldorf is promoting such projects by supporting visit of business delegation in the other country. The job objective includes necessary arrangement for effective and smooth project organization.
(3)Administrative Work To assist receiving guests and telephone call to JETRO Duesseldorf. Other required documentation and related work.
(1) Invest Japan Visit to German companies , their booth in various exhibition/seminars to hear about their interest in business in Japan or situation of business in Japan in cooperation with JETRO Dusseldorf’s directors. Report to director and team colleagues and our HQs about the result of the visit. Revision of brochures to introduce Japanese business environment and business chance in German.
(2) Business Exchange between Japan and Germany project coordination In order to receive visit /delegation of Japanese(German) companies to Germany(Japan) , conducting preparation with our counterparts in Germany and our colleagues in Japan in cooperation with JETRO Dusseldorf’s directors.
(3) Administrative Work To provide assistance to administrative work for JETRO Dusseldorf’s office management, such as receiving our guests to the office , answering to telephone call , documentation as well as other necessary arrangement support.
・Aggressive learning attitude toward Japanese economy and business trends
・Intercultural communication skill
・High motivated person
・Problem solving skill
・Excellent team player
・MS Office(Word, Excel and Powerpoint) knowledge
・Valid work and residence permit in Germany
・Business German, Business English ,Business Japanese
JETRO Dusseldorf Berliner Allee 10 , 40212, Dusseldorf *The employee may and agrees to be entrusted with Business Trips within Europe
・JETRO(Japan External Trade Organization) is governmental organization under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Japan to promote mutual business between Japan and overseas. Website: https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/jetro/
・Working Hour:From Monday to Friday 8:30-17:15/9:00‐17:45 （Lunch break 12:00 - 13:00）
・Temporary Contract from Early April 2019 until the End of March 2020 (One year extension can be considered after the end of the period)
・Please contact by E-mail in principle ( To : Ryo_Koba(at)jetro.go.jp , in English, German or Japanese) .