Administrator (having engineering experience for CNC machine tools)
Beschreibung des Aufgabengebiets
As an administrating member of our Machine Tool department, in charge of after care of our customers of CNC Machine Tools ;
(Main role: At office service (administration) in Willich Germany)
- Parts clarification of the inquired spare parts from our dealers and customers located in Europe.
- For this role, corresponding with our dealers and customers, as well as our head office in Japan by phone and E-mails.
- Maintenance and up-date of our spare parts data base.
(Sub role: In field service within Europe, as well as our office in Japan)
However, time to time, in field service at the dealers and the customers (and sometimes, at our office in Japan) will be required, for the purpose of ;
- Direct clarification for the inquired spare parts.
- Providing the trainings/instructions to the dealers about the operation and the basic maintenance procedure of our machines, with our field engineer.
- Training at our dealers and in Japan to up-date the knowledge about our machines.
-A Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent qualification.
-Experience in CNC Machine Tools related business as engineer.
-Capable to operate MS-Office as standard level.
-Capable to business trip all over the Europe, as well as to Japan.
(In addition, German, Japanese and any other European languages are highly appreciated.)
Our company, Murata Machinery, Ltd., located in Japan, is a total manufacturer of industrial machineries and factory automation systems. Since its establishment in 1935, we’ve delivered, and we will continuously deliver our products and services to our worldwide customers with our commitment - “Continually Creating Innovative Technologies for the Fulfillment of a Prosperous Society”.(For more details, visit https://www.muratec.net/)
Our European headquarter located in Willich, Germany, Murata Machinery Europe GmbH would like to have one person having engineering experience for CNC Machine Tools of our Machine Tool division. For the details, please refer the attached sheet, too.
Murata Machinery Europe GmbH
Mrs. Ulsula Jungmann